Easiest deposit methods for online gambling enthusiasts ~ Easy Banking
Full list of online casino sites
Full list of online bingo sites
Full list of online poker sites
Full list of online sports sites
New Gambling Sites
Welcome to NGS – one of the best online casino gambling guides. It has been our mission since 2008 to educate and assist those who are online gambling novices and show them the best ways to gamble online using real money.
Are you eager to get going? We have listed the cream of the crop of all of the newest gambling sites on the internet that allows you to play with real or play money.
We at NewGamblingSites.com know that there is power in information. For this reason, we have created extensive online gambling guides on various topics. Just keep reading to expand your knowledge:
● Which are the real betting sites and online casinos that you can trust
● If you win big, how do you cash out those winnings and deposit them safely
● Which incentives and offers you should capitalize on and the ones you need to avoid
● Become a smarter and better-informed gambler using our tips and strategies
How to Get Started Gambling Online for Actual Cash
In the beginning, online gambling might be overwhelming. Finding genuine online casino sites is the biggest concern of new online gamblers. They are also concerned with how to deposit funds securely and withdraw winnings. By using our comprehensive guide on real money gambling, you will discover the best ways to deposit and withdraw funds for online gambling. You also get the latest list of the best online gambling sites that use real money.
Step 1. How to Choose Gambling Sites for Real MoneyThere are several gambling sites that are trustworthy and secure; however, a number of unsavory ones also exist and these are the ones to stay away from. Our reviews include over 100 gambling sites and the list has been reduced to the best sites according to region/country, various kinds of gambling as well as payment/deposit options.
Best Sites by Kind of Gambling
You will find a number of secure and legal ways to win actual cash gambling online. You have sports betting, casino games, poker versus actual people online or even bingo and you can enjoy all of these from the convenience of home. However, unlike the regular casinos in Las Vegas that have sportsbooks, casino games and live poker in one spot, the majority of sites online that cater to gambling usually specializes in just one of the forms of gambling.
● Online Poker
● Sports Betting
● Casino Games
Top Gambling Websites by Country
Gambling regulations and laws are different for every country and we suggest you go with online casinos in your immediate area to begin with. Our regional guides will help you select the best casinos worldwide.
● United States
● United Kingdom
Extra Tips for Selecting an Online Gambling Site
1. Always go with gambling or online casino sites that have great reviews and stellar reputation
2. The site should accept players in your region/country
3. Carefully read the rules and regulations of the site prior to signing up, accepting free bonus money or making deposits
4. Look for the trustworthiness of the site like audits from third party software (guarantees fairness), licensing details and SSL info encryption
5. Be sure the website isn’t on our gambling sites to avoid list
Step 2. How To Setup an AccountAny trustworthy gambling site will let you register for a free account prior to you depositing any funds. You get a chance to test drive the features and games on the site before making a deposit. When signing up:
● Sign up to gambling sites using a new free email address. Expect a lot of promotional emails from the online gambling sites. Your primary email address won’t be overwhelmed by online gambling offers if you decide to try out a couple of different sites. We suggest going with a free email from Google or Yahoo.
● If you might be thinking about gambling for real cash, use your real details when signing up. Once you deposit funds, your personal details have to match the details on your credit card or any other kind of payment method.
● Certain online gambling sites, particularly online casinos, need scans of verification forms such as credit card, driver’s license and/or a utility bill in your name. For your own safety, be sure they are on file prior to depositing funds.
Step 3. Making a Real Money DepositYou have found a site you like and have tested it out using your free account and you are now ready to gamble online for actual dollars. Below is a list of the best ways to make deposits online. To get a full list with more details, go to our guide on Online Gambling Deposits.
Suggested deposit methods
● Credit or Debit Card – MasterCard and Visa are the most convenient ways to make a deposit at an online gambling website (including in U.S.)
● E-wallets – Protected e-wallets (such as PayPal) act like a middle man between your financial institution and the online gambling transactions. Bad news for US gamblers, e-wallets are not currently available. For those who don’t live in the US, Neteller and Skrill are the preferred e-wallets for gambling.
● Prepaid Cards – If you don’t want to use your personal debit or credit card, a good alternative is a prepaid debit card. The disadvantage is that there will be a transaction fee for putting money on the prepaid card.
Step 4. Selecting your Welcome BonusYou get some kind of welcome bonus from virtually all sportsbook, online casino or poker room and are usually called new player bonus, sign up bonus, opening bonus or first deposit bonus. These welcome bonuses are often an offer of 100% bonus – if you deposit funds it will automatically be doubled by the online gaming site.
Find best online casino bonuses on the casino bonuses page and pick the bonus that best fits your playing style, you will be able to choose from reload bonuses, new player sign-up packages and welcome offers and special offers for existing players.
Casino bonuses are used to draw in new players, and they are improving as newer gambling sites come online. Online casinos are constantly improving their offers to stay ahead of the competition.
Step 5. How to Identify a Bogus Gambling SiteRegrettably, there are some bad online gambling sites out there. Although most of them are reputable, some websites go belly up or they don’t pay gamblers who won money. Check out our scam gambling page to see the typical scams that you will come across at casino, poker and sportsbook sites and the red flags you should be aware of. The details there will keep you from falling prey to these scammers.
Choosing a trusted site is mostly common sense if the offers are too good to be true, they probably are. Just follow the simple steps outlined and you can feel safe that you are on a trusted site and the only thing you will only have to worry about is if your next bet will win or not.